Access to CTP infrastructure includes the following:
- arranging shipper/consignee transportation access and short-term parking;
- providing conditions of shippers/ consignee transport loading/unloading;
- additional lighting and equipping of the cargo terminal grounds;
- providing safety for shippers/consignees;
- providing a lobby, operating-cashier area and other rooms and equipment
( stands, WiFi, WC, etc.);
- an audio-visual system for informing shippers/consignees.
Cargo handling is done in the cargo terminal after warehousing of inbound or before
warehousing outbound cargo in the cargo terminal warehouse,
and is paid for either by the shipper or consignee,
or “authorized agents” and includes the following operations:
- verifying the powers of the shipper/consignee representatives
to release/accept the cargo;
- accepting from the shippers and preparing or verifying
the cargo readiness for shipping;
- handling of inbound cargo and releasing handled cargo to consignees;
- sending copies of air waybills and accompanying documentation by E-mail;
- moving cargo between storage areas and cargo receiving/releasing areas;
- documenting discrepancies when detected;
- consulting on airline interaction regulations;
- ensuring the integrity and safety of cargo within the warehouse area.
For cargo arriving on Fridays on flights with carrier code EK
(Prefix AWB - 176), the period of free storage begins to be calculated from the date
And is 5 days, and for cargo arriving on Saturday flights - 4 days
From the moment of notification.
When receiving standard shipments arrived this week, on weekends (Saturday / Sunday),
the cost of storage at the weekend is not charged.
For standard cargo to be shipped by Korean Air freighter (code: KE, AWB prefix:
if such cargo is handed over to the CTP warehouse on a Friday,
the free storage period will be extended up to four days.
Special cargo is air cargo that requires appropriate specific handling.
Special cargo includes:
- (a) human remains;
- (b) oversize cargo;
- (c) valuable cargo;
- (d) live animals;
- (e) dangerous cargo;
- (f) perishable cargo (if special storage conditions are requested);
- (g) human blood and body organs.
Special cargo is charged only if the cargo is actually placed in specialized
warehouses, or specialized refrigerating containers in specially designated areas.
Placement/storage of a special cargo in specialized warehouses is done automatically
in the suitable warehouse, according to the storage conditions indicated in the
cargo air waybill in the column “Code. spec. cargo category.”
If the batch has a special cargo, the aggregated rate is charged for the whole
batch according to the special cargo handling rates
When carrying out calculations related to the delivery of the following categories
of goods - caviar,
Flower products - and when placed for short-term storage in refrigerators
Camera for a period not exceeding 5 (five) hours from the time of notification of
The cost of storage of these categories of goods is free of charge
Accepting and releasing cargo beyond working hours
The warehouse operates from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. The warehouse accepts and releases
cargo beyond working hours by pre-arrangement with the Operations division of CTP
JSC and in case of a 100% pre-payment of the settlement account or at the CTP JSC
cashier office no later than 1 day prior to the expected date of acceptance/release.
Email the agreement application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon.-Thurs. from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, and Fri. from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Cargo marking when prepared for shipping (upon shipper’s request)
One-time express cargo service includes receiving and processing documentation after the flight is closed and passing pre-flight inspection in order to ensure aviation (transport) security as a priority.
It is carried out if there is a technical possibility and in coordination with the Production complex of JSC "CTP".
Temporary passes onto CTP JSC grounds are issued for an effective period not longer
than December 31 of the current calendar year in which the pass has been issued.
The service is paid in addition to terminal processing and includes:
- formation of warehouse units;
- placement of cargo spaces on warehouse pallets in accordance with the requirements of the DAB;
- application of consolidated labels to warehouse units;
- priority movement of cargo to the inspection point in the order of electronic queue.
In compliance with the Cargo IMP standard, payment for advisory cables will be
charged only upon completion of trial deployment. For the first phase,
the FSU format will contain three statuses– RCS, RCF, DLV.
The cargo deconsolidation service includes cargo acceptance and registration
at the CTP warehouse, separately for each HAWB forming part of the consolidated lot.
The service includes the issuance of a set of documents
(reports of DO-1 and DO-2 formats), as well as the assignment of rack bays for cargo
storage at the CTP warehouse. The services will be provided upon prior approval!
Applied upon request (of carrier, shipper/consignee, authorized agent)
Applied upon shipper’s request
Additional charge to the current price for cargo terminal handling